These 10 features of Rafael fighter jet make it unmatched for air war
Today, the strength of the Air Force is going to increase amidst tension on the Ladakh border with China. In the past, five Rafale fighter aircraft that came to India from France will officially become part of the Air Force today. After long political debate and completion of the process, Rafale fighter aircraft have arrived in India, who have joined the Air Force with state-of-the-art technology. In such a situation, what is the specialty of Rafale fighters and why the enemy is nervous by it, take a look at Rafael aircraft update.
- The combat radius of the Rafale fighter aircraft is 3700 km, as well as it is a two-engine aircraft that was needed by the Indian Air Force.
- Three types of missiles can be mounted in Rafale. Air-to-air meteor missiles, air-to-ground scalp missiles, and hammer missiles.
- Rafale fighter aircraft is far ahead of other aircraft in reaching altitude as soon as it starts. Rafale’s rate of climb is 300 meters per second, which also outperforms China-Pakistan aircraft. That is, Rafael can go to a height of 18 thousand meters in a minute.
- According to the Ladakh border, the Rafale fighter plane fits. Rafael is an Omni role fighter aircraft. It can land in a low place in the mountains. You can take it on a warship while walking in the sea.
- Once filled with fuel, it can fly continuously for 10 hours. It can fill fuel in the air itself, as it did while coming to India from France.
- The gun on Rafale is capable of firing 2500 in a minute. As strong as the radar system is in Rafale, it can identify 40 targets at once in a radius of 100 km.
- The Rafale fighter aircraft that India has received are capable of carrying a load of up to 24,500 kg, with an additional flight guarantee of 60 hours.
- The missiles that are currently installed in Rafale have been used in places like Syria and Libya. Apart from this, SPICE 2000 will also be added soon.
- The Indian Air Force has so far received five Rafale fighter jets, while by 2022 the number will be 36. Which will be deployed at different airbases.
- Rafale fighter jets are currently deployed at Ambala airbase, which is near the China and Pakistan border. In such a situation, it can prove beneficial for India in the current circumstances.
All religion worship for Rafael
The program to induct Rafale aircraft into the Air Force fleet has started. Defense Minister Rajnath Singh and French Defense Minister Florence Parley are joining the Sarvadharma Pooja. After this, there will be a schedule of flyposts Rafael aircraft update.
Defense Minister Rajnath Singh arrived in Ambala
In just a short time, Rafael, the biggest defender of the Indian skies, will join the Air Force. At the Ambala airbase, a grand program of Rafael’s formal induction into the Air Force is currently underway, with Defense Minister Rajnath Singh also participating in the Defense Minister of France.
After long political debate and completion of the process, Rafale fighter aircraft have arrived in India, who have joined the Air Force with state-of-the-art technology. In such a situation, what is the specialty of Rafale fighter planes and why the enemy is nervous by it, take a look …
Read the full news: Rafale new power of Indian Air Force from today, these 10 features make it unmatched
Rafale aircraft will formally join the Indian Air Force fleet today. The French Minister of Defense has reached Delhi to participate in this program. She will go to Ambala airbase from here Rafael aircraft update.