Tell My Children I Love Them,” France Attack Victim Said Before Death
which has been a canker for our country for many decades, has now reached almost all parts of the world. No one knows better than terrorism what terrorism is. Terrorism France church knife attack
Things have become such that Europe, which is considered calm and prosperous, has been badly engulfed by terror. The biggest victim has been France, where religious bigotry has killed many people in the last few years. Once again in France once again in the name of religion shed the blood of innocents. See this report
A knife-wielding attacker beheaded a woman and killed two others in a suspected terrorist attack at a church in the French city of Nice on Thursday, while a gunman was shot dead by police in a separate incident, news agency Reuters reported.
Nice’s mayor, Christian Estrosi, who described the attack as terrorism
Estrosi said the attacker had shouted the phrase ‘Allahu Akbar’. Watch this report.
Three individuals were executed and a few others harmed in what French President Emmanuel Macron said was an “Islamist fear monger attack”.
A man outfitted with a blade attacked church-goers in the French city of Nice.
Macron said following the attack that the quantity of troopers conveyed to secure schools and strict locales would be multiplied, to 7,000. The French government has raised its security ready level to its most extreme level.
The attack comes only 12 days after an instructor was decapitated in the Paris rural areas and just before a second lockdown across France due to the Covid pandemic.
Specialists said the attack occurred inside Notre-Dame basilica in the core of Nice’s old city and that the attacker was shot and injured. He was taken to medical clinic.
Ricard said a man and lady were slaughtered inside the congregation. The third casualty, a 44-year-elderly person who figured out how to escape, passed on at a close by café.
A 60-year-elderly person whose body was found at the section of the congregation, endured “a profound throat-cutting, similar to an execution,” Ricard added. The 55-year-elderly person likewise kicked the bucket after profound slits to his jugular France church knife attack.
The attacker is accepted to have yelled “Allah Akbar” as he completed the attack, as per an unverified case from a police source.
An examination has been opened for homicide and endeavored murder regarding a psychological militant undertaking – a typical term for such wrongdoings.
- October 16: Schoolteacher Samuel Paty beheaded in Paris and the assailant killed.
- September 25: Two injured in stabbing in Paris near Charlie Hebdo’s former office.
- October 3, 2019: A man kills 3 cops and one civilian before being shot dead.
- March 23, 2018: A gunman kills three in a supermarket before falling to cops’ bullets.
- July 26, 2016: Two attackers kill a priest and injure another in a church. They were shot dead.
- July 14, 2016: A gunman drives a truck into a crowd, killing 86 people.
- June 14, 2016: A man of Moroccan origin stabs a police officer to death.
- November 13, 2015: Multiple gun and bomb attacks rattle France, killing 130 and injuring 368.